I finally finished Phuong’s photography block for Piece Bee! Gahhhh!
It’s based on the diagram for camera obscuras… and, of course, I forgot to reverse it when I was making it up. Whoops!
I did end up using freezer paper templates and kind of EPP-ing the box together, which was a lot less stressful than trying to foundation piece it (it was so not stressful that I was dozing off while I was hand sewing!), but probably a foundation pieced version would have been a lot more crisp. I had to just get it done, though, because I’ve been putting it off for a long while!
I’m linking to the fantabulous ALYoF, and here’s my goal setting post for this month.